Thanks to one of my favorite bloggers, Runningtoherdreams, who is the author of Follow Your Heart and Life Will Follow, for nominating me for this award. It is humbling for me that anyone reads what I share in my blog, and it is even more humbling to have someone I admire think enough of my writing to want to share it with our fellow bloggers. So, thank you from my heart to yours!
About the Award: 1. This award is given to new or up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. 2. The award is then passed along to other bloggers in the same category to help spread the word and support one another. 3. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves. 4. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, and then create 11 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to. 5. Choose 5 new bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to pass the award to and link them in your post. 6. Go back to their page and tell them about the award. 7. No tag backs.
Random Facts About Me:
1. I sleep with a baby blanket.
2. I am a University of Kentucky fan, despite earning my master’s degree from and working at the University of Louisville, UK’s rival.
3. I love the color red and the number 8.
4. I can’t snap my fingers or whistle.
5. I don’t drink coffee at all, but I love green tea.
6. I would love to write professionally for a living.
7. I wear my heart on my sleeve and cry both happy and sad tears readily.
8. I love music that spans just about every genre.
9. I enjoy playing and watching a variety of sports.
10. I love San Francisco with a passion.
11. I have unintentionally killed every houseplant entrusted to my care.
Answers to Follow Your Heart and Life Will Follow’s Questions
1. Your favorite guilty pleasure?
I love watching most of the reality television shows served up by Bravo.
2. Do you collect anything? If so what?
I never have been one to collect anything and still do not.
3. Do you know how to sew?
I can’t even thread a needle!
4. Cats or Dogs?
I own neither, but I love both.
5. Best date ever?
No offense to former suitors or my ex-husband at all, but I have never had a “best date ever” moment yet.
6. Favorite season?
Hands down, I love fall!
7. Biggest pet peeve?
People who are late.
8. Favorite snack?
Popcorn is my all-time favorite snack.
9. Do you consider yourself organized?
I am very organized and neat.
10. Biggest Fear?
I fear something tragic happening to one of my daughters.
11. Waking up early or staying up late?
Both, which makes for an interesting and tiring combination.
And I am nominating the following 5 blogs I thoroughly enjoy reading for the Liebster Award:
Tales from Along the Homeless Trail
Uke Uke Achoo
Kind of Mind
365 Cups of Kindness
And here are my questions y’all need to answer:
1. What is your greatest strength?
2. What is one dream that you have made a reality?
3. If you could have a theme song for your life, what would it be?
4. What are three things that you are currently grateful for in your life?
5. If you could do anything to earn a living, what would you choose to do?
6. What is the last concert you attended?
7. Who is one of your biggest inspirations?
8. What is one of your favorite words to use to describe yourself?
9. What is one thing that you could not go one day without having in your life?
10. Do you believe in soul mates?
11. What is one goal you are actively working on for 2013?
That’s another story . . .
Categories: That's Another Story