A sincere thank you to Running to Her Dreams for nominating me for the Sunshine Award. The Sunshine Award Sunshine award represents positivity, inspiration, and creativity. I am sincerely humbled that she considers my blog to be positive, inspiring, and/or creative, and I hope to always find a way to entertain, educate, and/or encourage everyone who reads my blog.
The rules for accepting the Sunshine Award are:
- Acknowledge the nominating blogger.
- Share 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 bloggers who you think are positive, inspirational and creative…….
11 Random facts about me…..
- I am the only member of my family who was born and raised in Kentucky. My parents relocated here from Minnesota two years before I was born, so, I have a jacked up accent!
- I cannot snap or whistle no matter how hard I try to do either.
- I am scared of balloons, not hot air balloons, but the garden variety ones found at parties. . .seriously.
- I don’t ever drink coffee, but I cannot get enough of tea, especially iced tea, hot green tea, or hot ginger tea.
- I regard the Kentucky Oaks and Kentucky Derby as the two best days of the year.
- I would rather run 10 miles on the trails than even a mile on the road.
- I consider my smile to be my best physical feature, but truth be told, I am so uncomfortable with my physical appearance and don’t like having my picture taken at all.
- I love reading, writing, but most definitely not arithmetic.
- I dislike Christmas, but I love Thanksgiving and New Year’s Day.
- I prefer yellow roses to red ones, because yellow roses represent friendship, and my friends mean the world to me.
- I regard my Sirius XM satellite radio to be the best material gift I have ever received.
The last rule is the toughest to follow, as there are so many deserving blogs, so, here are just a sampling of them:
Many thanks to everyone who steps into the writing arena, for your gift is appreciated more than you know!
That’s another story . . .
Categories: That's Another Story