There are few things more daunting than having a blank page with the task of filling it up with a description of who I am. I will follow Julie Andrews’ lead, albeit without music and the von Trapp family to accompany me, and start at the very beginning, a very fine place to start.
I am Kristi Jo Jedlicki, and I was born and raised, and still reside, in Louisville, Kentucky. I am simply myself, and I am many things to many people, including, but not limited to:
- a better ex-wife than wife
- a mom to two extraordinary daughters
- the youngest of three daughters, who puts the fun in dysfunctional
- a loyal friend to a diverse cast of characters
- a social worker
- an avid lover of music of all sorts
- a big hearted and true blue Kentucky girl
- a big dreamer, despite living through some nightmares
I also write this blog, which I hope entertains, educates, and/or encourages at least one person along the way, as I strive to change myself and the world one day at a time.
That’s another story . . .